Released on cassette tape in 1994 by Donside records, Contrasts was Charlie Abel’s first album.
Charlie Abel – Accordion, Keyboards, Bass, Vocals
George Sim – Drums
Stewart Philip – Bass Guitar on track 4 side 1, track 2,4,6 side 2.
Philip Anderson – Rhythm / Acoustic / Lead guitar.
Angie King – Vocals
Recorded and engineered by Stewart Philip – Stable Recordings. (1993)
- Reels: The De’il Among the Tailors / The Fairy Dance / Mrs MacLeod / The Barmaid.
- Oslo Waltz
- Hornpipes: The Cuckoo / The Quarrelsome Piper.
- I will love you all my life
- The Girl I left behind me / Rattling Bog / Bonnie Lass o’ Fyvie / Barnyards o’ Delgaty
- Jacqueline Waltz
- Johnny Brown
- Bel Viso
- Crossing the Minch / The Clumsy Lover
- Reels: Timour the Tartar / Donegal Reel
- After all these years
- If you’re Irish / Irish Washerwoman / Drunken Sailor / Tenpenny bit
- Waltzes: The old rustic bridge/ The spinning wheel / Mountains of Mourne
- The orange blossom special
- The Headlands / Miss Linda McFarlane
- Boys of Bluehill / Harvest Home / The High Level hornpipe
|Dimensions||11 × 7 × 2 cm|